Updated: Jun 17, 2020
We are always looking to our community to impart their wisdom onto our other readers. We would be excited to share your thoughts on the world of education. All of our experiences are unique and together we can help one another grow.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a Submission Form.
Terms of Submission
1. Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
2. Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
3. Please limit your post to 2000 words or less.
4. Use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
5. Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
6. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Non-working links will be removed. In addition, if there are more than 3-4 links throughout the post pushing your site, it is likely that we may remove some of them.
7. We Teach 4 Life does not offer monetary compensation for guests posts.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a post to We Teach 4 Life.